- Published: September 23, 2021
We're looking for an HW Integration Manager to join us.
The HW integration Manager has a key role in driving the company’s hardware products throughout their life cycle.
In this role, you will work with all technical and operational teams for releasing the Nayax HW designs to production, while ensuring their proper operations and their successful HW, FW, and System integration.
AS AN HW INTEGRATION MANAGER YOU WILL:
- Be responsible for HW/Board design release – Manage technical as well as process-related activities for allowing on-time delivery.
- Lead the execution of new board designs while cooperating with the HW team – From concept, through design, to production release.
- Define and execute the integration and verification strategy from an HW point of view.
- Responsible for the HW DVT and the HW/SW bring-up.
- Support continuous improvement by evaluating process alternatives and new technologies.
- Work in collaboration with all stakeholders for maximizing business impact.
- Provide technical guidance for ensuring operational & production readiness.
- Become the product expert/champion
Who we are:
Nayax is a global Fin-tech company and is the leading provider for cashless payment solutions for devices such as vending machines, self-checkout stations, electric vehicle chargers, and more.
Nayax develops both hardware and software products, telemetry, remote management, BI solutions, and mobile apps. Nayax devices can be found all over the world, with branches in 9 countries, and 40 distributing partners. Our devices serve consumers in 55 countries and accept 26 currencies.
Our HQ is in the new Herzliya Hills neighborhood. We invite you to check out our incredible offices by clicking here.
Join us in our fast-paced, cutting-edge environment. We love friendly, creative, and fun people.
Nayax is constantly growing and we are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, innovative
and eager individuals to join us in our growth!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or similar field.
- Hands-on board design experience.
- 5 years experience working NPI Manager, Product Manager, or similar roles.
- Familiarity with Operations and Production processes.
- Experience in leading new projects from start to finish while working independently, responsibly with out-of-the-box thinking.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic/high-changing environment.
- Good interpersonal skills and teamwork.
- Experience working with high-power systems/Infrastructure
- Experience in power layout design – Advantage.