Autonomous driving capabilities are no longer just a vision, but a reality disrupting the automotive industry.
Arbe is the world’s first company to demonstrate ultra-high-resolution radar with post-processing and Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM). It is disrupting autonomous vehicle sensor development by bridging the gap between radar and optics with its proprietary imaging solution that provides unparalleled resolution with the reliability and maturity of radar technology for all levels of vehicle autonomy.
Join our team of technologists, radar specialists, and scientists, and help us make autonomous driving a part of everyone’s daily lives.
We’re looking for a talented Hardware Application Engineer to join our Application team.
- Understand the customer needs, develop partnerships, align on expectations, and ensure a high customer satisfaction level.
- Lead and perform the implementation plans for our end users.
- Collaborate with internal R&D departments.
- Collaborate with the account manager to accommodate the customer's needs.
- Schematics and layout review.
- Customer system design bring-up in the lab and sometimes on-site.
- Create technical documentation.
- BSc in Electrical Engineering or similar
- At least 3-5 Years of experience with customer-facing roles
- 5+ years experience in board design
- Debug (Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer, Network analyzer, etc)
- Ability to lead and coordinate cross-company processes
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Experience with Orcad or/and Altium schematics and layout tools
- Excellent written and communication skills in English
- Experience with High speed design and RF design