- Published: September 23, 2021
Human Resource Business Partner
Ilyon’s HR Team is growing!! We are looking for talented HR Business Partners to grow with us.
Our mobile games have hundreds of millions of downloads around the world, and we have some exciting new titles coming soon. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing mobile gaming company and make a difference and be an influence on our unique and great people and help design our organizational culture.
Subordination: VP HR.
Full-time position located in our offices in Rosh HaAyin (we have a shuttle from Tel Aviv).
What You'll Do?
- Making hiring decisions.
- Support and execute people-related initiatives.
- Provide business partnership and coaching to mid level/Senior managers.
- Partner with the HR Functions and Regional HR Partners as to workforce planning, recruiting, employee engagement, training and development needs and ensure cultural alignment.
- Provide HR Partnership to employees at all levels to allow professional HR advisory.
- Provide consultation on HR related topics and procedures for both managers and employees: workforce planning, succession planning, performance improvement, facilitate Organizational Changes and team changes, promotion/talent mobility /and individual’s personal needs.
- HR Development: conducting training sessions, administering on-the-job training programs, evaluating the effectiveness of training programs.
- Organizing and running orientation sessions for new and existing employees.
- Reviewing compensation and benefits packages.
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implements changes and picks up a red flag to prevent future risks.
- Build and maintain organization documents to ensure the organization structures/job titles are correct and current.
- Promote an organization climate based on Ilyon Values to deepen the implementation of these values and strengthen employee engagement.
- Responsibility for the whole process of Integration of new employees into the company ,including the preliminary closure of employment contracts, negotiations on terms of employment and extra.
- Monitor budgets by department.
- Plan quarterly and annual performance review sessions.
- 6+ years of relevant HR experience in a similar position in a high-tech environment-MUST.
- Bachelor's Degree in HR-related field of discipline. Master’s degree preferred.
- Keen interest in games and gaming culture.
- Ability to coach, mentor and advise managers and employees on HR practices and procedures.
- Huge amounts of drive.
- Strong interpersonal communications skills, including influencing and ability to build executive relationships quickly.
- Leadership skills and team player qualities with a can-do attitude
- High level of integrity.
- Holds analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, experience in using data to identify insights and trends.
- Communication & negotiation Skills- high level.
- Attention to details
- Knowledge of organizational development, and best practices.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Results oriented with a competitive drive for success.
- Fluent English: Reading, speaking, and writing - MUST.