Nice to meet you - we are Kornit Digital!
Kornit Digital (NASDAQ: KRNT) is a worldwide market leader in sustainable, on-demand, digital fashion and textile production technologies. The company is writing the operating system for fashion with end-to-end solutions including digital printing systems, inks, consumables, software, and an entire global ecosystem that manages workflows and fulfillment.
Click to learn more >
Reports to: CPO
Location: Afek Industrial Park, Rosh HaAyin
What will you do?
- Serve as a true business partner to executives, managers and employees in the Global Business and Corporate Development units – initiate strategic plans and drive execution to ensure the units meet both business and HR-related targets
- End to end responsibilities of all HR procedures and processes in the divisions. Leading and implementing global HR processes such as: annual review process, employee surveys, organizational communications, leadership development plan, etc.
- Provide HR guidance and consultation for leaders and employees at all levels
- Proactively identify organizational needs and offer HR solutions
- Take an active part in the HR global team and lead cross company projects
This job is for you if:
- You are passionate about making an impact and excited to support the organization to become more efficient and effective
- People are in your heart – if you care for their development, wellbeing, and growth
- You're a super team player, who enjoys collaboration and fruitful teamwork
- You enjoy hands on activities, are task oriented, and like to see projects and tasks come to an end
What should you have?
- At least 5 years of experience in a growing global organization in a similar role – a must
- 3 years of experience in consulting and coaching managers; A consultative approach
- Experience in occupational screening and diagnosing, including in-depth interviews and/or group simulations – an advantage
- Ability to develop strong relationships and influence a wide range of stakeholders including senior leaders
- Project oriented approach with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Flexible and able to cope well with a highly dynamic environment
- Fluent in English - a must
- A Master’s degree in: Organizational/occupational Psychology, Organizational sociology, work studies, organizational behavior - an advantage