Provide HR consultation and support to multiple departments
· Responsible for leading, implementing and delivering HR initiatives.
· Works collaboratively with leaders to prioritize strategic people priorities and solutions that accelerate the achievement of business plans through talent management, rewards and recognition and organizational effectiveness.
· Define Training plan and monitor implementation
· Initiate organizational processes in order to support company strategy and success
· Data management – quantitative and qualitative HR analysis
- Relevant BA and MA degree
- At least 3 years of experience as HRBP / HR
- strong analytical skills
- Exceptional communication skills ( written, verbal and listening )
- Collaboration in a matrix environment
- High English level
- working experience in Technology Companies- an advantage