- Published: April 13, 2021
We are Incredibuild, the leading software development acceleration solution, with customers like Microsoft, Amazon, Nintendo, Citi, and most AAA gaming studios.
We are looking for a talented, passionate, and experienced HRBP to join our team.
As an HRBP, you will be responsible for delivering end-to-end HR solutions, collaborating with managers to lead an insightful HR strategy, training, and consulting.
The ideal candidate will address the business challenges and needs with creativity will have the ability to work independently and engage others, see the big picture with a hands-on approach, and have excellent communication skills
In this position, you will
- Design and deliver targeted solutions with a high degree of focus on scale and growth
- Provide business partnership and coaching to mid-level managers
- Support and execute people-related initiatives
- Direct and coordinate HR activities in the employee life cycle
- Act as project manager for various people programs
- Identify and assess future and current training needs
- Partners with Talent Acquisition, L&D, Experience, and HR Operations to support or implement people initiatives
- Provide HR Partnership to employees at all levels to allow professional and "high touched" HR support and advisory.
- 8 years of HR experience, at least 5 years as a people partner
- At least 3 years of experience working in a Global fast-growing company
- Relevant academic background
- Possess a solid understanding of the full HR cycle: performance management, consulting and mentoring, talent management, development, reward and retention, employee relations, and employee engagement.
- Deep knowledge of HR practices in the Israeli market.
- Strong project management capabilities
- Experience in Learning & Development role an advantage
- Fluent English