- Published: July 27, 2021
- Lead and supervise the HR team
- Lead and own the recruitment process from sourcing, crafting profiles & phone interviews, to in-depth behavioral interviews and issuing an offer.
- Manage all aspects of HR including recruiting new talents, performance management, training, people development.
- Partner with the leadership team to develop and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy.
- Creative and resourceful when it comes to finding new channels and sources
- Manage employees lifecycle from onboarding to off-boarding
- Be the face of HR, a trusted adviser to employees and support their Day to day activities
- Lead a top candidate experiences and brand initiatives to create strong employer branding both internally and externally.
- 5+ years of HR experience in a high-tech environment (preferably in a start-up company).
- 3+ years proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist in a tech company.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to consult with employees to get them through various situations.
- Passion for Technology.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Manager/Team Leader
- Hands-on experience with ATS and HR databases
- Ability to multi-task and handle many requirements simultaneously
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills