TriEye, a disruptive global startup developing vision sensors for automotive and other exciting applications.
Based on a decade of academic research, TriEye’s breakthrough and proprietary technology enables cost-effective, high-resolution image data and depth perception in all weather and lighting conditions.
We are looking for an HR Recruiter to join our HR team, leading recruitment and to be involved with a variety of HR aspects locally and globally.
Your Day to Day:
- Centralize the recruitment processes full-cycle, hands-on, including sourcing (active search, media campaigns, referral campaigns, etc.) and interviewing - including technological positions
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally
- Creatively optimize a pipeline of eligible candidates
- Compile & analyze data and metrics to support recruitment decisions
- Build and manage relationships with external talent supply
- Facilitate a WOW candidate experience, that aligns with our values
- Develop and maintain brand awareness
- Initiate and plan Employee Wellbeing and Welfare projects
- Take part in designing HR processes and implementing them
- At least 2 years of professional recruiting experience
- Eager to learn, think big, and get things done with high energy
- Structured and independent working style, alongside a team and organizational understating, extraordinary communication, and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, effectively prioritize in a high-paced environment
- Excellent English and Hebrew, both verbal and written
- 1-2 years of experience in HR aspects
- Experience in high-tech companies / SU
- B.A in Social Science / Behavioral Science or equivalent
- Experience working with BambooHR and Comeet
- Experience working with Microsoft Office and Google Suite