- Published: September 2, 2021
OGC is a boutique research and consulting firm based out of Tel-Aviv and New York City. We specialize in Market Research-based strategy, Voice of the Customer program design and optimization and Innovation testing.
We are seeking a HR & Operations coordinator to join our Tel Aviv team. The ideal candidate is a dynamic and personable multi-tasker who will organize and manage the HR efforts and assist with day to day operations. This is a full time position in our Tel Aviv office, with the ability to work from home 1-2 days a week.
- Owning the Recruitment process for OGC from start to finish
- Owning managerial routines Employee welfare engagement Office management Operations and Admin assistance
- Build and manage the company's knowledge base
- Assist with operations duties (IT, Accounting and employee training)
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Behavioral Science, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or related field
- 2+ Years Experience in an recruitment/HR role
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Problem solving skills and ability to ‘make things happen’
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently Smart, energetic and friendly
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Flexible with working hours - can work evenings when needed.