- Published: May 31, 2021
Solardge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems & revolutionary EV chargers; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
We are looking for HR Manger who has the ability to diagnose problems, identify and drive appropriate solutions. A successful candidate will be able to partner and interact effectively with all levels, deliver value-added services that reflect the business objectives, possess excellent communication skills, business acumen, and the agility to function in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
What you will be doing:
- Be a trusted adviser to employees and managers and support their Day to day activities
- Lead and Support recruiting processes
- Use your overall interactions with people to obtain an ongoing holistic understanding of the organizational pulse and provide insights accordingly
- Lead and execute our employee on-boarding, growth and development strategy
- Oversee all employee organizational life cycle phases within the business unit
- Collaborate with HR team members on design, development, introduction and/or integration of HR processes, practices, programs, and initiatives
- Responsible for the recruitment of the specific departments
- Support other cross COE HR tasks/projects as will be defined
- Self-learner, passionate for the HR profession, constantly benchmark and bringing new knowledge
- Fluent English- MUST
- Very good understanding of the business environment
- 10+ years of previous experience in a similar position.
- 5+ years of previous experience in a global high-tech company
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Experience in recruitment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong team support orientation, and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization and with a wide range of personalities and skill sets
- Fun, energetic, and approachable personality.
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Educational Requirements:
- MA Degree in an HR-related discipline (Sociology, Psychology, etc.)