- Published: September 8, 2021
Forter provides a new generation approach to meeting the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. From attracting and retaining the right shoppers by reducing friction and boosting consumer confidence across the entire purchase journey, to fighting sophisticated fraudsters and reducing chargeback losses, only Forter provides a fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ platform. Behind the scenes, Forter’s machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered detection and decisioning mechanism. Across all our client's sites, we have created a network of over 800 million buyer identities globally. Our success so far in the marketplace has allowed us to achieve a total series F valuation of over $3 Billion. Our investors include: Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital, Salesforce Ventures.
About the role:
We are seeking an HR Leader to join our Global HR team. Reporting directly to the VP, People, you will be the strategic partner to our leaders in Israel, act as a main point of contact for employees, and drive a number of strategic initiatives in partnership with the Global People team.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide consultation on HR-related topics and procedures for leaders and employees. Including Workforce planning, succession planning, performance management, Organizational design changes, R&P processes, talent mobility, and termination discussions
- Partner with local leaders in Israel on strategically building out their rapidly growing teams.
- Partner closely with the Global Recruitment team to understand any issues the team is facing in attracting talent and help to identify strategic opportunities to address local talent shortages
- Partner with the Global HR Leadership team to create and execute HR strategies and strategic initiatives for the team in Israel
- Ensure legal compliance and provide guidance in local employment laws, processes, and policies.
- Grow and lead a local HR team
- 3+ years working in a strategic HR Leadership role
- 5+ years working as an HR Business Partner, ideally within a fast-growing technology organization
- Strong understanding of R&D teams and proven experience scaling globally
- Experience leading and growing a local HR team (minimum of 2) including Office Management
- Proven experience owning and implementing a variety of HR programs and initiatives
- Proven experience acting as the main point of contact for Senior Leaders on local HR issues
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.