Thank you for checking us out!Who are we?Skai is the leading Technology platform for managing, executing and strategising digital marketing campaigns.
Skai helps thousands of the most successful brands in the world -- household names -- reach customers and grow their brands on digital channels. The company offers best-of-breed advertising technology on the most impactful, highest-ROI media channels—Walled Gardens—as well as a suite of data-driven insights, planning and measurement solutions to complement and maximize return from our solutions.
What is a HR Business Partner - Learning and Development role at Skai?
As Director of HR you will partner with business leaders in order to increase business effectiveness and employee satisfaction. You will create helpful HR initiatives that have a business impact and provide day to day support, coaching and console to managers of all levels. Further, this role will be accountable for leading,building and implementing the strategic onboarding, learning and talent development initiatives.
But what will you actually do?
- As a HR business partner you will support specific teams and partner closely with their managers to grow and develop their teams.
- Along with the broader HR team, you will lead cross organizational processes such as annual review and employee engagement survey, facilitate discussions, initiate HR programs, develop and present insights as needed to business partners.
- Learning and development - Onboarding:design and implement new hires orientation & learning materials that will accelerate learning in a hybrid world through an outstanding employee experience
- Managers and top talent development - Design and lead our managers as well as our top talent training, including basic skills, enrichments, peer group forum, and more.
- Develop and lead creative learning tools and programs.
- Work with budgets and timelines to best implement projects
- Evaluate learning programs with KPIs setting to ensure successful progress / results
This role is for you if you:
- Love and have experience with bringing value to senior and mid-levelleaders
- Creative in sensing and identifying HR issues and coming up with solutions.
- Can drive initiatives to improve employee experience and engagement
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, constantly changing environment
- Have a proven ability in building and developing new learning and development programs and strategies organizationally
- Execution focused, innovative, open-minded, resilient, energetic, and dynamic
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree with a focus on education, communication, Human Resources or similar qualification.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience as HRBP, OD or L&D lead(in tech companies - a big plus)
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively including strong verbal, written, and listening skills.
- Strong ability to interact with internal customers at all levels of the organization
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills
If this all sounds great - Join us!! apply here
We work hybrid! this role is based in our main office in Ramat Hachayal, Tel Aviv but we work hybrid long term meaning up to 2-3 days at the office and the rest from home.