Syte is pioneering the future of eCommerce discovery, using AI-driven visual search and recommendation technology for retail. We are on a mission to make shopping delightful, seamless, and intuitive by empowering brands to instantly connect shoppers with products they love. We partner with top brands, like Northface, Prada, Next, Farfetch, and Zozo, to provide on-demand, hyper-personalized experiences that drive conversion, increase average order value, and spark lifelong loyalty.
To support the demands of a fast growing startup, we are expanding our People team and have a new role for a HRBP to join us, based in our Tel Aviv office.
As HRBP, you will work with the People Team and Syte’s Leadership to strategically tackle the challenges of hypergrowth and play an instrumental part in making Syte an amazing place to work. You will be a key player in designing the company strategy in talent management, people engagement and company culture, aligning to the needs of the business, and creating solutions that put people at the forefront.We're looking for an HRBP with a creative approach, ability to work independently and collaboratively, build trust and partners across all levels of the business, see the big picture with a hands-on positive approach, excellent communication skills.
You will be part of a growing team during an exciting time with an opportunity to make a real impact.What will you do:
- Act as a trusted adviser to employees and management; understand the core of Syte’s business to identify organizational needs and gaps.
- Lead the full employee life cycle: onboarding to offboarding including operational aspects.
- Develop and implement people management practices
- Be a key driver in retention, talent development, employee development and other People initiatives
- Focus on employee growth and development
- Lead recruitment processes for the business unit
What you should bring to the table:
- 4+ years of experience in an HR Business Partner role
- Experience working with R&D technical teams
- Experience in a hyper-growth, high-tech Startup environment and ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Ability to diagnose problems, identify and drive appropriate solutions
- Strong experience building HR processes with an emphasis on execution
- Collaborator and team player,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and full proficiency in English and Hebrew
- Master’s degree in a relevant field
Why join Syte?
- Syte is pioneering the future of one of today's most important industries, eCommerce
- Recognized by Calcalist as one of the most promising startups in Israel
- We've been recognized by Gartner, Drapers, Glossy, and more for our innovative product discovery platform, which is used by brands like Northface, Prada, Next, Farfetch, and Zozo.
- We're a tech start-up in hypergrowth, meaning no two days are the same, and you'll have endless opportunities to grow as we do
- Join a team of top talent (and a few cute pups!) from around the world who are dedicated to helping one another succeed while having fun.
- Hybrid work model 2-3 days in the office and the rest WFH.
- Options for all employees from Day 1.