- Published: September 19, 2021
At Infinidat, we help enterprises and service providers empower their data-driven competitive advantage at scale. We are a leading provider of enterprise-class storage solutions. The company’s software-focused architecture delivers sub-millisecond latency, full availability, and scalability with a significantly lower total cost of ownership than competing storage technologies.
We are looking for a talented and motivated person to lead INFINIDAT’s Host team. In this role, you will be responsible for a team of engineers that build software products that connect our storage products to a broad industry ecosystem. You shall be responsible for planning, design, architecture, and support of a series of applications that our customers use in their environments to make their experience with our storage product seamless and productive, making us a favorite storage product to work with for our customers.
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones
- Be in charge of constantly improving our customer facing products
- Lead, build and manage a team that develops both backend and frontend components of an application
- Address complex problems inherent to interacting with broad OS and cloud ecosystems
- Ensure operational efficiency, stability and performance of the applications
- 5+ years of Python development experience
- At least 2 years of experience as a team leader
- Knowledge in designing and developing backend + frontend based applications with customer focus
- Knowledge in storage, operating systems and virtualization
- Highly motivated and independent
- Strong problem solver and out-of-the-box thinker
- A great team player, cooperator, and communicator
Infinidat offers enterprise storage solutions for data-intensive enterprises. The company's InfiniBox delivers a range of storage capabilities to address the management and analytical needs of big data. In doing so, it manages growing volumes of data, enables access to multiple databases and sources, and manages virtualized data center and cloud storage.
Infinidat holds more than 120 patents. The company was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for General-Purpose Disk Arrays for 2018; a cool vendor in "Cool Vendors in Storage Technologies, 2015"; and a visionary in the "Magic Quadrant for General-Purpose Disk Arrays" for two subsequent years by the Gartner Research Group.