- Published: September 22, 2021
We’re looking for an excellent IT Help Desk and Data Center Technician to provide internal support for employees and contractors in office and Data Center environments.
Candidates should have a mix of technical and customer service skills, be passionate about technology, customer-oriented and patient.
● Serving as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email.
● Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits.
● Follow up on outstanding requests and ensure timely resolution.
● Create accounts and configure hardware as part of the onboarding process.
● Support audio and video equipment in conference rooms.
● Manage and monitor internal assets to ensure accurate inventory records.
● Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals.
● Provide Data Center facilities support including hardware, software, network troubleshooting and maintenance.
● Can-do attitude, professionalism, and responsibility.
● Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role.
● Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments (Windows 7,10, Mac OS X, Google Collaboration Apps and Office 365, Active Directory).
● Windows OS proven experience - advantage.
● Good technical understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products.
● Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic to moderate technical issues.
● Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
● Mac and PC hardware and networking, Printers, scanners, computer peripherals, Mobile devices (iOS, Android).
● Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills, customer-oriented and cool-tempered.
● Great English and ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users.
● 2 years+ experience working in a Windows/Mac environment.
● Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar is a plus.
Infinidat offers enterprise storage solutions for data-intensive enterprises. The company's InfiniBox delivers a range of storage capabilities to address the management and analytical needs of big data. In doing so, it manages growing volumes of data, enables access to multiple databases and sources, and manages virtualized data center and cloud storage.
Infinidat holds more than 120 patents. The company was named a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for General-Purpose Disk Arrays for 2018; a cool vendor in "Cool Vendors in Storage Technologies, 2015"; and a visionary in the "Magic Quadrant for General-Purpose Disk Arrays" for two subsequent years by the Gartner Research Group.