- Published: July 15, 2021
IT Group at Nova is looking for a Help Desk Team leader to manage IT service for Nova employees over the phone or face to face
Nova provides insights into process control in the world’s most technologically advanced industry. We employ physics, math, algorithms, software and hardware expertise to redefine the limits of possible in semiconductors’ manufacturing.
We invite you to join our dreamers and winners! Brilliant high-aimers who see impossible as the starting point to exciting challenges, and work together in multidisciplinary global teams to find answers.
You’ll be leading the Helpdesk team:
- Friendly and professional
What will you do as “Help desk team leader”?
- Manage a team of 3-5 IT support experts
- Assign tasks and tickets to reach defined SLA
- 1st and 2nd Tier of Microsoft Windows client support (Windows 10)
- Workstation hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Purchasing, installing and support of user laptops
- Order and support peripheral equipment
- Network troubleshooting
- User and permission management on AD and O365
- 5 years of IT experience
- 2 years of experience as a Team Leader
- Can do approach
- Ability to follow-up on projects and tasks
- Project management skills
- Ability to Define a process and document it
- Active Directory support
- Networking experience
The extra spice
- High level of English
- Able to investigate a problem and provide a solution
- Service oriented attitude