- Published: September 17, 2021
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E round raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.
About the Role
As Riskified’s IT Help Desk Support Specialist, you will work in an open, casual environment, resolving requests from our employees, setting up new computers, answering IT questions, and attending to basic company-wide IT support needs. This role is ideal for someone who has experience in IT support or on a Help Desk Team, and working with Apple and PC hardware.
What You'll Be Doing
- Support aspects of the office IT infrastructure, including design, implementation, and end user interaction
- Provide support for G Suite and Okta environments
- Strong proficiency with Mac endpoints
- Facilitate processes of onboarding and off boarding employees from an IT perspective. Setup of new computers and accounts
- Provide technical support for video conferencing, and audio / visual setups, including company events
- Manage IT Assets and cooperate with third party vendors
- Maintain and support company’s MDM solutions
- At least 1 year experience in an IT Support/Help Desk role
- Excellent customer service and people skills with a willingness to learn
- Proficient in English with excellent communication skills
- Experience supporting and maintaining an office network
- Experience with G Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, etc.)
- Experience supporting Networking and VPN
- Experience supporting a Mac environment/Jamf
- Experience with audio/visual, conference room display, and Zoom video conference systems
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Experience with SSO platforms, such as Okta, OneLogin, etc
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 600+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Our Tel Aviv team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members. We’ll be moving to a new space in TLV - check it out here!
We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
Stock options for all employees, Keren Hishtalmut, pension
Private medical insurance, extra time off for parents and caregivers
Commuter and parking benefits
Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, lunch stipend, happy hours, birthday celebrations, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer
Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact
Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!