- Published: January 12, 2022
Are you a talented support specialist? OurCrowd is looking to hire a professional support specialist with high technical skills, a diligent service attitude, and a demonstratable strong work ethic, taking pride in your contribution to the company’s success.
OurCrowd views end-user support as critical in enabling employees’ productivity and company success.
The position would primarily support OurCrowd Israel users, directly and remotely, yet support needs to be given to employees in other time zones as well.
- Daily end-user support, providing guidance, assistance, and follow-up in person or remotely for all applications and hardware.
- Onboarding new users.
- Train employees on new systems.
- Install, set up, and troubleshoot laptops, printers, phones, operating systems, applications, multimedia.
- Support IT purchasing as needed.
- Managing your support tasks via our IT ticketing system
- Providing timely and accurate problem solving for our end users
- Technical assistance for corporate events.
- Ad hoc tasks as needed.
- 5+ years of experience supporting end-users directly and remotely in SMBs.
- Strong understanding of Mac operating system, MS Windows OS, MS Office 365 products.
- Real-world experience supporting users in cloud environments, Office 365, Zoom, Slack, Dropbox, google Workspace, and other cloud tools. - Comfortable with SaaS software.
- Extended experience in supporting remote users (VPN, ZOOM, various productivity apps)
- Practical knowledge of networking (LAN/ WAN, DNS, DHCP)
- Practical understanding of information security tools and practices.
- An independent and self-motivated achiever with strong communication skills.
- High Fluency in English and Hebrew.
- This position is based out of OurCrowd's Herzliya office (4 days a week in HRZ, 1 day a week in our TA/Jerusalem offices).
- Working experience in a global company spanning multiple regions & time zones
- Relevant professional certifications such as CompTIA A+, MTA, MCE, or similar.
- System and networking background.
- Knowledge in system management and Scripting.