- Published: September 22, 2021
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
We are looking for a service Oriented IT Technician with High technical knowledge level to be active part in SolarEdge IT Employee Services Team.
The Team provides IT support to SolarEdge employees globally, from hire to retire, responsible for users’ equipment, accounts, licensing and more.
What you will be doing:
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance.
- Perform troubleshooting and provide the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Install and setup end-users workstation environment
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Document and Record events / problems and their resolution in logs and KBs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on internal procedures
- 2 years of IT Support experience, using enterprise level Help Desk/IT ticketing system.
- Experience in working Microsoft Active Directory Users and Domains environment + ADFS
- Proven experience and problem solving abilities in Microsoft Windows 7, 10 O.S and MS Office versions 2013, 2016, 365
- Experience with SharePoint, OneDrive, and other Microsoft Online Tools - permissions and general administration.
- Proven Experience in PC/Laptop imaging, deployment and troubleshooting using SCCM
- Familiarity with client based VPN technologies and concepts
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple and varied requests under pressure
- Knowledge of Cisco IP phones - advantage
- High level English - Read/Write