What Makes Verbit Unique?
Verbit’s 200+ individuals share a vision of making all video and audio content accessible to everyone. Verbit’s in-house, AI-based solutions take live and recorded audio and video to the next level with the support of 22,000 human professional transcribers. Our captioning, transcription, translation and audio description are trusted by leading universities, corporations, legal agencies and media entities to make their content accessible, engaging and interactive!Verbitizers are actively making the world more equitable for individuals with disabilities every day. After achieving the milestone of becoming a “unicorn company” and showcasing 6x revenue growth year over year, we are humbled and still fascinated by this ride. You too can join our journey toward accessibility and the reinvention of industry practices. Join our offices in New York, San Francisco, Tel Aviv and Kyiv to take advantage of flexible remote work opportunities and work with amazing people.
Do You Have Verbitzer DNA?
Verbitizers have the initiative to bring goals and dreams to fruition with a can-do attitude and the motivation of true go-getters.
We’re a group of:
- Tech-savvy individuals who are always open to more growth and learning opportunities
- Adaptable and flexible people who thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Creative minds who rethink and question how to outperform past results
- Effective communicators who can promote and represent Verbit’s tech and brand
If this sounds like you, keep reading.We are currently looking for a Head of Product Design to join our TLV office. We’re seeking someone with strong leadership experience and a history of empowering teams in a super fast-paced environment, to deliver impactful products that people love.
This position reports to the VP Product.
- Managing the team’s ongoing activities. Help clarify, prioritize and unblock obstacles around day to day tasks
- Being a thought leader and a mentor to the team in all things User Experience, for a super wider variety of users and industries
- Cracking complex product and UX concepts
- Defining and executing the UX Strategy of the company’s products and solutions
- Formulating working processes internally and with counterparts across a company in hyper-growth mode
- Scaling up the team resources, infrastructure, and mindset to support the rapid growth of the company to more business areas, and locations
- Partnering tightly with leadership peers to align with executive leadership on key strategic objectives, and drive initiatives that establish vision and direction.
- The success and well-being of each team member
- Over 8 years of proven industry experience in User Experience design and user research-related roles
- Over 5 years of experience managing UX and Design teams, in a multicultural, global environment
- Vast experience with complex SaaS, B2B products and product suites
- Experience leading and growing team in a complex super fast-paced environment
Please attach a link or file of your portfolio once applying for this role.