- Published: September 10, 2020
PLAYSTUDIOS is an award-winning developer of beautiful and engaging games of chance. With content studios in Tel Aviv, the San-Francisco Bay Area, Las Vegas, and Hong Kong, we craft and care for our collection of top-ranked apps. We are growing quickly and partnering with some of the world's largest entertainment companies.
Head of Talent Acquisition is an important priority for Playstudios. We are looking for an outstanding person, someone with Passion for recruitment in all aspects. If you think you can delivering excellence in every aspect, in the managing and recruiting world, you are our person
As part of your role you will:
- Responsible and leading the full-cycle recruitment process.
- Closely work with business partners and hiring managers in order to understand the needs of a given role
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive our hiring and meet business objectives.
- Lead and supervise the recruiting team. To coach, mentor, and assess their work
- Create and determine recruiting KPIs by working and analyzing data. using metrics to support smart decision making
- In-depth experience in headhunting and sourcing - create top talent pipelines by using innovative talent acquisition channels.t
- Create ways to maintain and improve our employer brand
- Recruitment is the thing that excites you the most!
- At least 2 years of experience in managing technical talent acquisition teams
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods. experience with recruiting databases and Social Media platforms
- High level of energy, motivation, initiative, and professionalism
- Must be data-driven with strong analytical skills
- High English proficiency
- A bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, or a related field.