- Published: July 27, 2021
ART MEDICAL is a well-funded, medical startup developing cutting-edge technologies for ICU patients. Our smART+™ platform is an intelligent, sensor-based feeding system for critical care patients that aims to prevent life-threatening in-hospital complications such as ventilator-associated pneumonia, malnutrition and acute kidney injury. With the introduction of Nutrition Management 2.0™ to critical care patient scoring systems, the smART+™ platform monitors, analyzes and prevents malnutrition and gastric aspiration in real-time. By providing optimal nutritional care and achieving up to 100% feeding efficiency, the smART+™ platform improves the standard of care and helps ICU patients recover faster.
As a member of the team, you will be responsible for leading, motivating and growing teams of developers in a challenging and dynamic environment.
You will also:
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to deliver best technical solutions.
- Oversee the software engineering function in developing, releasing, and maintaining software applications according to the business needs.
- Establish policies and procedures that produce high-quality software product and service.
- Define, train and deploy work procedures, e.g., Agile life cycle.
- Research, deploy, train and maintain SW R&D development tools operational state (e.g. Jira, Git, Lint, Zoom, etc.)
- Report to VP R&D.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience within Software Development or relevant field.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Team Management/Leadership.
- Experience from healthcare industry – a significant advantage.
- Experience with Connected Devices / Embedded SW – a significant advantage.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, and/or Computer Engineering.
- Experience in Software Development Lifecycle Structure (Jira, Gitlab, Jenkins, Nexus).
- Hands-on experience in coding, building and reviewing highly performant software systems using Java, Python - Must.
- Hands-on experience in Solution Implementation and SW Architecture.
- Strong understanding of Mobile Development.
- Experience in Linux Systems - must.
- Experience in DevOps – must.
- Experience (possible managerial only) with data science and algorithmic.
- Experience / knowledge in backend/server’s development (Computer systems, DBA (SQL MySQL), python, java, Docker Container, basic AWS).