Hibob was founded to modernize HR tech. Our intuitive and data-driven platform, bob, was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively.Since its launch in late 2015, bob has achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, and become the HRIS of choice for more than 1,400 modern, midsize and multinational companies who understand that a powerful, agile HR tech suite is mission-critical and a key driver of organizational success.Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon bob to help their HR and managers connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent.Hibob is a vibrant, dynamic, happy place to work. A start-up with an amazing culture, and bright and resourceful people in London, Amsterdam, New York, Sydney, and Tel Aviv.
About the role
We are growing our Product Marketing team to support Hibob’s continued international growth and lightning-speed pace of product development. As Head of Product Marketing, you will support the overall company growth and retention goals by being a hands-on product marketer and leading a growing international team of Product Marketers. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, you will oversee the team’s planning and execution of product launches, go-to-market, positioning, and messaging, and raise the bar for our product experience.
We’re looking for a visionary, master-communicator, results-driven product marketing leader who is also comfortable doing the work. As Head of Product Marketing at Hibob, you will lead a team of experts on our product, our customers, the market, and the competitive landscape. This is a critical leadership role that requires excellent project management, communication, storytelling, analytical thinking, and planning skills.
You’re right for this role if you have:
- A passion for writing, and storytelling. We need someone who can write – everything from data sheets, to website copy, scripts, emails, product walkthroughs and in-app guidance announcing new features.
- A focus on leadership and productivity. You know how to delegate the right tasks to the right people, in a fair way that helps them grow. People reporting to you get work done on time while maintaining the highest standards - that you approve and stand behind.
- Curiosity and a growth mindset. You should bring enthusiasm and new ideas – each and every day. This is your opportunity to define what Product Marketing at Hibob is. We believe everything we do can always be better – be ready and willing to relentlessly iterate on everything you do.
- Outstanding project management skills. You should be detail-oriented while also getting the bigger picture. You take ownership and initiative from day one and collaborate with stakeholders throughout the organization, whether your direct reports, colleagues, or peers.
- Data-orientation. We need someone who is not afraid to make hypotheses but also craves data. Someone who wants to drive ROI, and is always willing to experiment and test with an eye for results.
What you will do
- Scale a global product marketing program and team while inspiring action and momentum.
- Quarterback the go-to-market process by leading, executing, and overseeing product launches.
- Create compelling content to educate, enable sales, engage and delight customers.
- Strategically delegate tasks and keep team members on track, supported, and on a growth path.
- Craft value-based positioning and messaging frameworks and mentor team to flex their storytelling muscles.
- Create the best and demand the best of your team: be their guide and mentor while helping them achieve their best work on time.
- Drive the vision and strategy for product development by managing customer and market insights and telling a compelling product story.
- Collaborate with sales enablement and regional sales directors to build a world-class sales enablement program.
- Maintain a constant stream of communication between the Product, Sales, CS, and Marketing teams.
- Drive the voice of bob: collaborate with our global marketing team on integrated marketing programs to drive market awareness and generate sales growth.
- Have 8+ years of Product Marketing experience, launching products for fast-paced tech companies and managing teams.
- Have seen enough product teams, product launches, campaign tracking, sales enablement programs, and videos to do product marketing work in your sleep. Now you want to help scale a company and a team.
- Have a proven ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Are a self-driven doer who can both take direction and lead, to drive results with direct and cross-functional teams.
- Are a master of the art of positioning and messaging and love to teach others how to crack the code.
- Have exceptional planning, organization, and project management skills.
- Have a demonstrated ability to create engaging sales enablement content.
- Have an excellent track record of creating high-quality marketing collateral, across multiple channels.