Who we are
Promo.com is a leading video creation platform for businesses and content creators.
We are a creative technology company, and our mission is to help businesses and content creators achieve great social media results.
Our platform delivers beautiful, fully brandable video content, templates, and more. We are constantly building more tools to help businesses and creators successfully run their social media channels, helping them from ideation to publishing.
We believe that to reach exceptional goals and build outstanding products we need exceptional talent, and we need YOU!
Promo.com is a creative partner to the world's leading social media networks (Meta/Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and more) and our video maker has won product of the day, month, and year at Product Hunt, and was featured many times on Shopify
Our Series B funding was led by Getty Images, the world’s leading visual media company. We’ve integrated their amazing content library, making our video and photo selection the biggest on the market.
What you’ll do
- Own Promo’s products’ quality and delivery and have a great impact on the company and its growth objectives.
- You will be part of Promo’s management team, shaping the product strategy and roadmap
- Work with talented cross-functional team members across engineering, design, creative, marketing, and more
- You will do hands-on product work, as required
- You will hire, grow, inspire and manage a team of product managers. You will ensure each team member performs to the highest standards and grows as a professional
- Mentor and guide them and help them improve their business impact.
- Drive focus and speed within the teams to ship Promo’s products
- Collect and analyze a wide range of inputs to identify opportunities to make sure your teams are always working on the most impactful things.
- Define new metrics and KPIs to measure the product's health, what success looks like, and plans for improvements over time in alignment with the roadmap.
- Understand the market, competition, and champion our users to create product strategies that will yield long-term success.
- Communicate with key stakeholders and provide regular updates and detailed reports of all initiatives for all stakeholders and relevant teams.
Who you are
- A leader with 5+ years of product management and managerial experience.
- You are a doer with a proven track record of making an impact as an entrepreneur, leader, or product manager.
- You don’t shy away from hands-on work that drives the company’s goals and objectives
- You have excellent managerial and team-building abilities while ensuring every team member performs to the highest standards and grows as a professional.
- You have top-notch product management abilities including roadmap building, wireframing, strategy crafting, and execution skills.
- You have strong project management skills and manage complex processes across multiple teams.
- You have experience in crafting product requirements based on user research and data.
- You have excellent communications skills, and excellent English, as you’re required to communicate daily with global teams and balance the needs of partners from different disciplines and teams.
- You’re comfortable working in an agile, hands-on, innovative environment.
- You’re passionate about building top-notch products that people love
We have an awesome product. Our cutting-edge video maker is helping businesses everywhere reach their goals, and we are working on something that will connect everything we’ve built to date and take it to the next level.
Our company is about people, and the results we achieve together. It is also about video and creative content, that is connecting our world through every digital channel and is shaping our futures and opinions, and as was clear during the pandemic, helps businesses stay in business.
We invest in people. We consider each employee a long-term investment, and we see value in continuously nurturing and training our teammates. Together we’ll support your freedom and autonomy so you can make the right decisions and do your best work. We’re building smart, energetic, fun and extremely driven talented teams.
We believe in giving each team member room to grow, develop new skills and make a positive impact on the company and the surrounding people. That means supporting your professional and personal areas of growth, favorite NPOs, flexible vacation days and most importantly being open to your insights, feedback, and suggestions.
We’re a well-funded and proven startup with big dreams and large ambitions. We offer a competitive salary and stock options, as well as a discretionary performance bonus program.