- Published: September 14, 2021
Playtika, the world-leading gaming company with over 35 million monthly active users across various games.
We’re looking for an experienced Head of Product to manage the scaling up of the Playtika tech. platform.
In Playtika’s technologies division, we create the company’s tech. platform to accelerate and empower Playtika’s growth.
We build capabilities that are shared between all Playtika’s products, including Data, AI, game engine, client, and core infrastructure.
We provide proven, off-the-shelf solutions that fuel our digital products’ success based on great technology.
As a head of product, you will manage product manager and technical product owners teams, work closely with engineering, architecture, and business units to deliver the platform’s next generation.
You will focus on scaling up Playtika’s platform and improving the integration in various solutions so they’re extensible and easy to use to meet the company’s vision for the coming years.
You will fuse technical detail solutions with the business needs from conceptual to delivery while communicating with multi-stakeholders to gather feedback and iterate on solutions.
- Manage product managers and technical product owners teams
- Design the Playtika’s tech. platform eco-system based on markets, competition, and business
- Create the strategic road map with collaboration with various units in Playtika
- Build and deliver solutions to accelerate Playtika’s business unites and long term company vision
- Work closely with engineering, architects, marketing, legal, and data specialists to build the best tech. solutions and new capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent experience building specialized products
- Experience in managing, coaching, and mentoring product managers
- 5+ years’ experience in managing and developing building platform or B2B services and products
- 5+ years demonstrated experience implementing innovative technologies
- Experience with data services, batch/stream data processing, and AI frameworks
- Experience in creating strategic product roadmaps and working with cross-functional teams
- Experience managing day-to-day technical design directions
- Tech-savviness product manager
- Proactive, highly motivated, has excellent communications skills and takes full ownership of projects
- People’s person, with the ability to build credibility and relationships with business units across functions in PlaytikaGreat communicator and ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority