- Published: July 18, 2021
Riverside is a browser-based recording studio. We enable creators and enterprises to remotely record high-quality audio and video. We are a vibrant, dynamic, happy place to work, with bright and resourceful people.
Some of our clients are Disney, Hillary Clinton, Marvel, and Verizonmedia.
- Build a transparent and scalable growth machine, own demand generation end-to-end, identify opportunities to develop new channels and/or expand existing ones for customer acquisition
- Drive analysis and optimization across all marketing programs
- Ensure consistent and engaging communication flows throughout the customer journey. Plan, document and execute all phases of the client roll out lifecycle, including pre-contract discussions about specific requirements and create work and communications breakdown schedules
- Establish a content factory, able to produce relevant and highly engaging content for diverse stages on the leads, opportunities and users’ journey, including but not limited to case studies, blog articles, white papers, thought leadership pieces
- Bring continuous optimization to sales funnel, streamlining processes through technology & marketing automation
- Oversee and lead hands-on when needed internal communication, event management, growth & CRM campaigns, Paid Search & Social
- Demonstrated success in leading growth for a global B2B and B2C company.
- Product marketing and sales enablement experience with a passion to engage diverse teams in defining a world-class product value proposition and sales materials
- A seasoned leader with strong management experience, leading teams - who still has the passion to be very hands-on in the day-to-day marketing missions.
- Highly analytical with a passion for data and optimization
- Ability to translate user feedback into product and marketing improvements
- Deep understanding of user acquisition and CRO strategies
- Good understanding of CRM and email marketing fundamentals and their potential synergies with other marketing channels
- A master of Analytics/Tag Manager
- Experience with tracking, pixels, UTM's etc
- Experience with implementing and running A/B Tests
- Experience in sales processes, operations
- Passionate about driving growth and making things happen
- A ”can do” approach with willing to work hard to get results
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English