SodaStream is looking for a Head of Global Marketing Communications to develop an industry leading marketing communication strategy in a fast-growing organization. You will be responsible for corporate external communications, consumer communications, advertising campaigns and brand development.
In this position, you will maximize collaboration, efficiency and creativity of consistent branding and corporate identity across all marketing activities including social and digital campaigns, advertising and brand development. You will be responsible for both creating and implementing. This position is reporting to the company’s CMO.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Manage the Global Marcom department of SodaStream
- Develop and execute a global marketing communications strategy and global branding
- Manage the entire life cycle of communication assets creation, including: ideation, production and customization
- Generate compelling and engaging content to support product launches and brand initiatives
- Design the global guidelines for brand communication and monitor the execution around the world
- Collaborate successfully with various teams at HQ to ensure a holistic brand communication and effective assets creation: with the PR team, Product team Digital Transformation and E-Commerce teams, Insights, customer service and trade marketing teams.
- Accountable for working closely with the marketing teams in all markets to develop communications, approving proposals, media strategy and presentation materials that support their activities and business goals
- At least 7 years of experience in Marketing Communications for B2C in a global company – must
- Senior managerial experience – must
- Highly creative and passionate about creating amazing ideas and storytelling
- Strategic thinking and goal-oriented approach
- Proven experience succeeding in a deadline based oriented business
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to teamwork and working in a collegiate manner
- Experience in managing multiple agencies and collaborating with key stakeholders.
- Excellent understanding of social media and digital advertising
- High level English both verbal and written and excellent written communication skills