You will be responsible for attracting, hiring, and retaining Riverside’s most significant asset – its people, and supporting them throughout their life cycle in the company. You’ll take end-to-end responsibility on the recruitment processes across all teams and will be working closely with the hiring managers to help them make the right decisions and ensure the best candidate experience.You will make sure as Riverside grows the culture is a culture you would want to work in. More specifically, we have managed to hire kind and professional people without ego. We want to make sure that culture remains as we scale. Help us build a recruiting team that is ready to scale as we grow from 50 to 80 in 2021, and 80 to 150 in 2022!
- You will also act as a point of contact for the employees and managers in the company, implement and support key HR processes, policies, procedures and systems.
- You will Interface directly with the CEO, CTO, and other hiring managers to manage the many responsibilities of a full lifecycle recruiter.
- Build meaningful relationships with candidates based on trust, knowledge and service, so that you can become a trusted advisor when career decisions are made.
- Set up the right processes to interview candidates
- Setup processes to ensure remote hires feel connected
- Conduct surveys to measure how happy team members are and see where we can improve
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of experience in E2E recruiting for different types of roles, including R&D technical roles and senior roles - a must
- At least 2 years of experience from a startup/high-tech company
- Experience with building a recruitment plan and create pipeline of candidates from different sources
- Knowledge in several HR disciplines
- Proactive, charismatic, professional, motivated, organized and responsible individual with excellent teamwork skills
- Passion for driving impact and for working in a fast-paced, delivery driven environment
- Fluent English - written and verbal
- Experience in organizing activities or events - an advantage
- BA/MA degree in Human resources or Labor Studies - a strong advantage