- Published: June 1, 2021
We are an International Fin-tech company located in Herzliya who wholeheartedly believe that people are our most important asset.
We are looking for a dynamic experienced hard working and self-motivated HR manager, who will be an excellent addition to our fast-growing company and will bring immense value to our HR team.
- Building and implementing HR processes.
- Building and implementing employee development & employee retention plans.
- Analyzing HR data and preparing HR presentations for top management.
- Provide ongoing consistent HR support to employees and managers through personal 1 on 1’s.
- Managing and supporting HR outsource suppliers on behalf of the company.
- Assist in implementing and promoting the company compensation plan as needed.
- Responsibility for the end-to-end recruitment process, ensuring a smooth and efficient recruitment cycle.
- 8-10 years’ experience in high-tech HR positions
- Proven experience in implementation of HR processes.
- Proven experience in compensation planning and implementing.
- MA in social studies, business management or equivalent.
- Excellent command of the English language (speaking, reading, writing).
- Excellent command and proficiency of MS Office tools - Word, excel and PowerPoint.
- High ability to self-manage.
Position reports to Vice President HR.