Elementor is the leading WordPress website building solution that features code-free site creation. Our solution is used in an incredible 7% of websites worldwide, powering over 10M sites in 152 markets. With over 350 employees and recognition as one of the most promising Israeli hi-tech startups, we are set to spearhead the web creation economy.
Our Head of Growth Marketing will be a key member of our marketing leadership team, reporting to the VP Marketing and driving both revenue and user growth. This strategic role requires strong leadership skills and the ability to work cross-functionally to effectively reach, educate, nurture, and drive action among our target buyers.
Your role will include planning and strategizing a full-throttle paid and organic growth marketing roadmap, managing and building a scalable marketing organizational structure, and executing your plan from A-Z while achieving all planned business KPIs.
Our ideal candidate is a people person and a data-driven leader with at least four years of marketing and team management experience in global B2C / B2SMB startups or organizations.
You will lead several teams of high-performing marketers to define and execute the growth marketing strategy, delivering growth and revenue across self-serve channels. You should have extensive experience and knowledge of both paid and organic growth to help generate millions of user sign-ups per year, maximizing user-funnel success flow and expanding our target audience base.
Extensive experience working closely with Product Marketing, Brand Marketing, Product, Operations, and Design/Creative departments is a must.You will manage teams in high-scale user acquisition, affiliate marketing, SEO, content marketing and social media. You’ll combine data with common sense to craft user-focused hypergrowth strategies and achieve your goals
.Data orientation is the most critical requirement of this role and you should be able to demonstrate evidence of expertise in it during your interview process.
About the job:
Develop the strategy and lead teams in the following two growth marketing pillars:
- Paid Growth
- User acquisitions team
- Affiliate marketing team
- Organic Growth
- Content marketing team
- SEO team
- Social media team
- Own the growth budget and metrics, and foster an understanding of our growth efforts through excellent internal reporting and sharing of results
- Develop and implement a cohesive growth marketing strategy and roadmap to increase revenue and user growth, from user acquisition and affiliate strategies through SEO and content marketing to social media
- Lead a team of marketers to execute our multi-channel performance, growth marketing, and lifecycle strategy
- Analyze, report, and optimize all growth marketing programs based on ROI and demand generation effectiveness
- Present weekly marketing performance and revenue reports to management
- Forecast hiring needs for the growth marketing department
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in optimizing paid and organic growth channels
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a senior role leading marketing teams of 15+ people at a large startup or as an executive at a mid-size startup
- Minimum 2 years of experience in managing media budgets of over $15M annually
- Track record of successfully developing and managing multiple marketing channels simultaneously
- Solid knowledge and experience in SEO, social media, content marketing, paid acquisition, and affiliates marketing
- Complete command of web analytics and Google Adwords, with proven experience in both
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Excellent, proven communication skills
- Native English or strong level of proficiency