- Published: January 10, 2022
DeviantArt. We’ve been a part of Wix since 2017, and we’re the largest online social network for artists and art enthusiasts. We have over 65 million registered members and attract over 100 million unique visitors per month. Our members, known as deviants, upload tens of thousands of original pieces of art every day.
As the Head of Growth for DeviantArt, you will:
- Understand the broader strategy of the company and determine how that will impact the marketing team’s efforts
- Work collaboratively with others to develop DeviantArt marketing plans that drive growth and market share
- Take ownership of every facet of the growth marketing’s success, from planning to execution and optimization.
- Maximize the potential of new and existing users, focusing on monetization
A leader with a passion for growth marketing and 10+ years of experience in marketing roles. You’re well versed at putting the focus on user activities while keeping close tabs on the numbers. You understand the creators’ economy and how creators promote and sell their work online, have a wide view of the digital creator industry as a whole and can zoom in on the day to day activities and interactions needed to make marketing efforts effective and successful.
You’re amazing at understanding complex products, knowing how they interact with one another and making marketing decisions based on that knowledge and real data. You have great analytical skills, and tons of experience in making big decisions that impact products, employees and users.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.