- Published: July 4, 2021
Have you been waiting to find a well-funded startup to join that is growing quickly, with a dedicated team - where you could make a HUGE impact?
In a nutshell, Konnecto’s Reveal & Disrupt platform provides companies with visibility into the earliest stages of their competitors’ consumer journey while providing ongoing recommendations on how to disrupt these journeys using the same marketing channels they use today. To make it simple, our platform requires no integrations with our customers’ data or platforms. Our current customers include brands such as Coca-Cola, Mercedes, Fidelity, Hyundai, and more.
We are looking for a Head of Growth to join our team. This central function is in charge of driving strategic brand marketing activities and overseeing the execution of them to hit the lead generation and partnership targets.
- Create and implement strategic marketing initiatives across various marketing functions including performance marketing, social media marketing, and product marketing.
- Creating and implementing the marketing plan in line with overall business objectives while striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand-building activities, mid-term lead generation, and nurturing, as well as quick wins to achieve targets
- Using data and analytics for decision making and measuring marketing effectiveness as well as creating a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth
- Ensuring consistent messaging that is aligned with the brand
- Building win-win relationships with new and existing partners
- Manage the marketing budget to drive sustainable bottom-line growth
- You have prior experience with B2B Companies, specifically working with the Marketing team (at all levels) in these companies.
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
- You have strong experience in Growth Hacking, Social Media/ Viral Marketing, managing demand generation & the customer acquisition funnel, and performance marketing.
- You have good knowledge of Campaign Management Tools (eg. Active Campaign), and Web Analytics Tools (eg. Google Analytics).
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You have excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- You are adept at building relationships and liaising with multiple stakeholders and thrive in matrix environments.