SodaStream is looking for Head of Global HR Operations to lead our unique HR agenda. The Global Operations is composed from our four amazing and inspiring plants in Lehavim and Ashkelon with 2800 employees, as well as our Operations teams in the Netherlands and other global markets. The Head of Global HR Operations will be based in Lehavim and will report to the CPO and doted to the Global COO and be part of the Global HR Management team and the Global Operations Leadership Team.
In this position, you will have a significant impact on our organizational culture, which is our secret sauce for the company growth.
SodaStream, the #1 sparkling water brand in volume in the world and the leading manufacturer and distributor of Home Sparkling Water Makers, provides a revolutionary and disruptive solution to the carbonated beverages category. We enable consumers to easily transform ordinary tap water into sparkling water and flavored sparkling water in seconds. By making ordinary tap water a fun and exciting drink, SodaStream helps consumers drink more water. Sparkling Water Makers offer a highly differentiated and innovative solution to consumers of bottled and canned carbonated soft drinks. SodaStream's products promote health and wellness, are environmentally friendly, cost effective, customizable and fun to use. The products are available at more than 70,000 retail stores across 46 countries. To learn more about how SodaStream makes water exciting and follow SodaStream on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube, visit http://www.sodastream.com
Our leading markets are Germany, the USA, France, Canada and Australia. SodaStream was acquired by PepsiCo in 2018 for US$ 3.4 Billion with the aim of leveraging both brands and offering more consumers around the world a healthier as well as environmental friendly alternative for sparkling water and drinks. SodaStream's headquarters and main production site are located in Israel. The company employs 5000 + employees worldwide. (In operation about 3500 WW and 2800 in Israel)
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
As the Head of Global HR Operations you will have a holistic ownership of HR locally, focusing on leading the HR Operations, Culture, Talent Development and partnering with the Global Operations leadership team. You will lead and develop core HR processes, policies, practices, ways or working. In this role you will manage a team of 40 HR professionals from all HR domains as well as HR managers.
What you'll be doing
- Continue to raise the bar – our start point is high, and we are looking for someone who will constantly develop new ways to retain and engage our Streamers.
- Lead all HR related manners such as Talent Management, Culture & DEI, Rewards & Recognition, all in close collaboration with the rest of the Global HR management team.
- You will initiate and be involve in social relations strategic projects as well as project that are related to our unique diverse team.
- Own all HR processes and practices locally, ensuring they are fit for our scale up requirements.
- Collaborate with the local leadership to define the Global Operations’ long-term mission and goals, identifying ways to support this mission focusing on our Streamers.
- Identifying key performance indicators for the organizations HR and talent management functions; assesses the organization's success and market competitiveness based on these metrics.
- Having responsibility for the local compliance when it comes to our people operations, policies and processes.
- Being a business partner for our COO as well as leaders and advising them on all people related matters together with the support of HQ.
- 15 years in an HR field, with solid experience carrying a similar role with an industry responsibility – Must.
- Proven experience in managing managers and teams
- Inspirational people manager
- A true HR Leader who can navigate between HR Global Operations, Talent Development and Business HR
- Strong knowledge of the local legal landscape and statutory requirements when it comes to employee legislation
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and demanding environment
- Willing to 'roll up sleeves' and do what it takes to get the job done
- A problem-solver and can-do attitude combined with networking skills and a willingness to take initiative