- Published: October 13, 2021
Syte is pioneering the future of eCommerce discovery, using AI-driven visual search and recommendation technology for retail. Our product empowers top brands, like SHEIN, PRADA and Farfetch to provide hyper-personalized experiences that drive conversion, increase average order value, and spark lifelong loyalty.
We are growing fast and looking for an experienced product leader who will join our talented team and take part in defining and building the future of our products.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing and innovative team and make an impact on the shopping experience of millions of consumers globally.
What we are looking for ..
Syte is seeking a strategic, entrepreneurial Head of e-commerce Platforms to lead the way in doubling our revenue in 2022. This role will be very strategic and instrumental for Syte’s growth. We are looking for an exceptional Head of e-commerce Platforms to create, develop, grow and manage integrations and business relationships with some of the largest and most respected e-commerce platforms (e.g. Salesforce Commerce Cloud, SAP Hybris, Shopify and Magento, to name a few). You will be directly responsible for coordinating the development of Syte’s platform integrations and for generating revenue by developing strong business relationships with these companies. You should have experience in understanding the e-commerce and partnership ecosystem, developing and managing platform partnerships and achieving revenue-based targets. As a member of the team, you will have an incredible impact on Syte’s growth trajectory. Our ideal candidate has an impressive track record as a partnerships manager and a strong enthusiasm for Syte’s mission.
What you will do ..
- Create and manage partnerships with the world’s leading e-commerce platforms to increase revenue and brand awareness for Syte
- Collaborate with product managers at Syte to build new e-commerce platform integrations
- Improve our existing platform integrations to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations from Syte’s solutions
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns with e-commerce platform partners
- Proactively develop a wide network of connections within our e-commerce platform partner organizations, to get them familiarized with Syte and get new business from them
- Work closely with our dedicated partner managers at our platform partners
- Work closely with Syte’s Enterprise Account Executives, BDRs and SDRs to structure, negotiate, and close deals with clients
- Take an active part in building the infrastructure, processes, and best practices to support the work day-to-day work of the partner team
- Lead and assist other team members to create and manage new initiatives and projects to keep our partner community engaged
- Reach quarterly revenue goals and KPIs
- Represent Syte externally, generating enthusiasm and new business at every opportunity
- At least 3 years of B2B SaaS experience in business development, partnerships, and/or sales
- Incredible relationship-builder with an ability to engage, connect, and maintain relationships with a wide diversity of individuals
- At least 2 years of experience in developing and managing partnerships with large organizations (e.g. Salesforce, Adobe, SAP, Shopify).
- Well-developed skills in sales, partnerships, and business development, including identifying leads, building relationships, storytelling, negotiating, closing and account management.
- Proven track record of building new business relationships and signing significant deals
- Comfortable and capable with both developing strategies / tactical moves and rolling up your sleeves to execute on them
- Passionate about partnerships, retail and e-commerce!
- Experience within the retail space and having existing partnership network is preferred
- Experience in managing partnerships with e-commerce platforms is a huge plus