We are Artlist Design team, and we’re in search of an experienced leader to join us.
Design at Artlist isn’t one department working in isolation. Instead, we are all about collaboration and working closely with every department within the company.
What are we looking for?
A highly experienced designer who can lead and manage a team of 7 designers with an open-minded approach and a strong passion for aesthetics. The kind of designer who isn’t afraid of changes, strives for innovation and constantly pushes to new heights.
What will you be doing?
- Lead and Manage a team of 7 designers through a full design cycle from collecting inspiration to creating a pixel perfect design for providing great content
- Collaborate with product managers and other partners to achieve company’s goals
- Daily work with multi-disciplinary teams made up of creative, music & video professionals
- Be at the forefront of the Artlist brand, creating and implementing our guidelines with a reach of millions of users each day.
- Work on several projects at a time, and under pressure, so you’ll need to be able to multitask.
- You have at least 5 years’ of product and marketing design experience
- You have at least 3 years’ of managing product and marketing design teams.
- You have experience working with Data, and data driven decision making.
- Experience collaborating closely with R&D
- You’re a great team player and have the communication skills to brainstorm design concepts
- You have a people-focused design mentality and want a design that have a meaningful impact
- You are experienced in conducting research, and turning the output into actionable design decisions
- You are a native English speaker or have a professional English speaking skill
- You have an updated portfolio that you can share with us