We are seeking an experienced and passionate Demand Generation director that’s eager to help shape the future of shopping. In this role you will be leading all online and offline programs used to develop and cultivate the sales pipeline (leads, MQLs, SQLs). You’ll collaborate with account development leadership, Product Marketing, Design, and Content to drive the growth of our brand.
This is a senior, high-impact, hands-on role that will help position Syte as a leader in the retail-tech space.
Syte is an eCommerce tech start-up in hypergrowth. We are on a mission to make shopping delightful, seamless, and intuitive by empowering brands to instantly connect shoppers with products they love. We partner with top brands, like Farfetch, PrettyLittleThing, Conforama, Shane Co., and Shein, to provide on-demand, hyper-personalized experiences that drive conversion, increase average order value, and spark lifelong loyalty.
What you'll do:
- Develop, direct and execute multi-channel inbound programs to drive qualified lead generation across all relevant regions and verticals.
- Manage and mentor a team of marketers as they tackle various challenges and run multiple demand generation programs.
- Oversee the sales pipeline while maintaining KPIs, delivering performance reports to leadership and departments you’ll partner with.
- Lead A/B testing strategies and execute across all channels.
- Lead all ABM and paid acquisition programs.
- Own and optimize our company’s website to improve organic conversion rates and craft sophisticated online personalized funnels.
- Collaborate with other Marketing teams, Product, Sales, Partnerships and CS to create and maintain effective company-wide growth programs.
- Measuring and analyzing campaign and marketing success - using UTM tracking, BI tools, and other tactics to define success
- Test, integrate and leverage various marketing tools and automations to ensure efficient and scalable demand generation infrastructure.
- 7+ years of experience as a Demand Gen Marketer/Growth Marketer, ideally in B2B tech companies.
- 4+ years of team leadership experience, ideally through start-up growth stages.
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, Zoominfo, Intercom and WP engine.
- Experience with other aspects of digital marketing - content marketing, SEO, email marketing, and PPC strategy.
- Hands on experience managing Google, Facebook and Linkedin lad-gen - a Big advantage.
- Storytelling and digital ad copywriting skills
- Strong creative problem-solving abilities, analytical mindset, and high communication skills with extreme attention to detail
- English mother tongue level, other languages – a significant advantage
- experience with remarketing tactics, GDN, intent-based marketing, ABM - an advantage