- Published: September 9, 2021
accessiBe was established as an innovative AI-powered web accessibility solution that makes websites accessible, automated, and affordable. Founded in early 2018, accessiBe's proprietary technology scans and modifies websites' behavior in real-time, to be accessible for people with disabilities and compliant with the ADA and WCAG 2.1. Further accessiBe's widgets allow users with disabilities to customize their independence based on their individual needs and preferences. Today, accessiBe is a full accessibility hub providing solutions for over 150,000 businesses of all sizes with services and tool.
We are looking for a Head of Customer Support to manage our growing support department.
- Manage and lead the support team by evaluating and prioritizing customer support cases
- Be responsible for defining, implementing, and managing processes relating to technical escalations both from customers and internal teams
- Develop and execute a sustainable, data driven strategy while focusing on improving and maintaining a high level of satisfaction from our customers and partners
- Tracking and developing reporting around customer trends, SLA’s and other metrics to drive success measures including NPS ratings.
- Anticipate potential issues before they arise, analyze existing issues to look for recurring patterns, and develop solutions to reduce occurrences.
- Customer Service oriented
- Detail oriented and very organized
- Data collection, management and analytical skills
- At least 2+ years experience in direct leadership experience, coaching, managing outcomes for engineering teams with a hands-on approach.
- Native English speaker
- Demonstrated experience in scaling organizations as well as rolling out new processes and technologies.
- Familiarity with CMS systems
*Working days: Sunday - Thursday from 12 pm-9 pm