- Published: October 4, 2021
As head of CRM and monetization, you will have responsibility for meeting business goals and building a customer-focused culture. Your job will be to create a seamless and action driving user-flow, all the way from the first ad or content, though all touch-points with the product and the company, and all the way to recurring purchases. Ultimately, we want you to increase revenue by constantly improving customer journey.
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies to increase signups, engagement and loyalty, across a user journey.
- Mapping customer journeys by analysing touch points along the pipeline and maximising commercial opportunities with this information. Collaborate with marketing to develop promotional plans to reach prospective customers
- Overseeing direct communication with customers through CRM systems and removing customer barriers quickly.
- Identifying targeted audience and building the optimal funnels for conversions.
- Developing strategies for testing all aspects of the CRM and ensuring the most effective approach to customer relationships is always taken.
- Ensuring the CRM system provides an effective sales funnel by tracking marketing metrics and optimizing CRM tactics accordingly.
- Iidentify new opportunities and proactively address customer concerns.
- Provide timely response and resolution to all client’s inquiries, using email, chat, social media and in person calls. Act as trust advisor to the client, enhancing the client relationships experience. Acknowledging individual customer concerns and needs and then catering to them.
- Knowing your competition and strategizing accordingly.
- Understand the customer challenges and define the materials needed to educate and train customers about their setup, new functionality, best practices etc.
Experience and requirements:
- 5+ years of work experience and proof of success in building and executing CRM strategy.
- Technical expertise with CRM and analytical systems, solid experience with Customer Relationship Systems and KPI metrics, extensive knowledge of industry best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Economics, Finance, Communication or any other related field.
1. Strong interpersonal and communications skills; Can talk to anyone- customers, peers, team members and managers.
2. Excellent management and leadership skills, a natural leader of both people and projects.
3. Great attention to details.
4. Analytical skills: can grasp big amounts of data, separate the important from the trivial, analyse data to understand customer behaviour.
5. Strong English, excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to relate to technical concept
6. Highly motivated, ready to roll up their sleeve and make a difference.
7. Creative skills- a plus
8. Feels strongly about helping SMBs and small businesses – a plus.