- Published: July 19, 2021
Artlist is a leading Creative Technology company for video creators. With original, high-quality music, SFX and footage. Artlist is the go-to licensing provider for content creators in over 160 countries.
Since 2016, Artlist has revolutionized the filmmaking industry by offering a subscription-based license that covers every video project.
Our company never stops searching for new solutions so creators can focus on creating quality content.
We’re seeking a Head of BI to join our team at Artlist.
Do you live and breathe data? Can you see how every data point connects to the broad picture of the business KPIs? If so, keep reading.
As Head of BI, you'll own and lead the integration of data into all decision-making processes for each department and team in the company. You will work closely with key stakeholders (CEO, Marketing, Finance, Creative, Music, Footage, R&D, AI etc.), be the go-to person for any data need and provide deep business insights to support and accelerate the company’s growth. You will lead our data analytics & data engineering teams to produce high-quality, accurate, and actionable insights.
Wake up for this:
- Oversee the entire data, analytics and BI domain across the business unit - From building yearly and quarterly work plans to managing and prioritizing daily activities
- Manage, recruit and provide ongoing mentorship to your teams to support our rapid growth
- Provide guidance to the stakeholders on KPI strategy and business decisions including accurate analysis of user and business data
- Lead the data architecture and data warehouse model of the company
- Visionary leader with the drive to create the BI culture among different functions at our fast-growing company
- 10+ years of experience in the data fields (engineering, analysis, data science)
- Experience recruiting and managing teams of both data engineering and data analysis
- You made a significant impact while working as a BI lead in a SAAS company
- Capable of translating business requirements to technical specifications
- Hands-on capability to produce insights
- Proficiency in SQL, Cloud data infrastructure and MPP databases
- Strong presentation and written/verbal communication skills