- Published: September 22, 2021
Hibob was founded to modernize HR tech. Our intuitive and data-driven platform, bob, was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively. Since its launch in late 2015, bob has achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth and become the HRIS of choice for more than 1,000 modern, midsize, and multinational companies who understand that a powerful, agile HR tech suite is mission-critical and a key driver of organizational success.
About the position
We are looking for a Head of Acquisition to take our hyper-growth goals to the next level. In this role, you’ll own the company’s global omnichannel acquisition efforts and play a critical role in the company’s growth. This position requires an analytical and data-driven leader who is well-versed in SaaS B2B best practices. If you are a revenue-centric marketing leader that thrives on growth and scaling a demand engine, this could be the perfect role for you.
- Drive key business metrics, including leads, MQLs, and SQLs.
- Define and execute multi-channel acquisition campaigns, including SEM, display, social, SEO, and ABM.
- Lead a high-performing, metrics-driven team managing demand generation campaigns, marketing initiatives, and analytics.
- Analyze and report on the impact of acquisition campaigns on sales pipeline and bookings.
- Work closely with the marketing and sales teams to validate go-to-mar
- 5 years of experience running global PPC campaigns at scale and proven experience driving the growth of SaaS products.
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven decision-making, and technical ability.
- 2+ years of managerial-level experience in user acquisition marketing and a proven track record of success.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions and determine strategies based on large data sets.
- Proven excellence in relationship-building and collaboration.
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent writing, communication, time management, and project management skills.
- Experienced in working with marketing and analytics tools such as Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics, and Tableau.
- Excellent spoken and written English.