- Published: May 9, 2021
* Team8 Portfolio Company
Harmonya(Team89) helps retailers and manufacturers overcome the limitations caused by legacy data structures and unlock the true value of their data.
Harmonya(Team89) is an AI-powered product data classification and enrichment platform for retailers and manufacturers. Leveraging proprietary ML and AI models, Harmonya(Team89) synthesizes data from trillions of alternative data points to generate a holistic and dynamic view of products sold across the country.
We’re looking for a brilliant, curious, creative, and fun-loving Senior Software Engineer. If you’re all that and looking to lead, invent, and grow professionally you should definitely consider applying to join us on our journey!
- Build a cloud-native application with modern microservice architecture.
- Design and implement advanced features and data processing pipelines.
- Be Part of our core engineering team developing our AI technology. End-to-end ownership.
- Build Backend infrastructure: APIs, microservices, processing jobs to streamline the data workflow of large datasets for machine learning purposes.
- Design system architectures, select/evaluate tools, and open source projects to use within our architecture.
● At least 5 years of experience with backend engineering in one of the following languages: Python/Scala/Java/C++/C#/Go
● Experience working with a cloud platform such as AWS/GCP/Azure and working with Docker and Kubernetes.
● Experience building modern microservice backends and data processing pipelines.
● Experience building and managing Data Stores.
● Experience in high scale environments
● Startup experience.
● BSc/BA in Computer Science (or equivalent).
● Experience with large scale scraping and data gathering