* Team8 Portfolio Company
Harmonya helps retailers and manufacturers overcome the limitations caused by legacy data structures and unlock the true value of their data.
Harmonya is an AI-powered product data classification and enrichment platform for retailers and manufacturers. Leveraging proprietary ML and AI models, Harmonya synthesizes data from trillions of alternative data points to generate a holistic and dynamic view of products sold across the country.
Team8 is a company-building venture group that builds and invests in companies specializing in Data, AI, Fintech, and Cybersecurity. The Team8 model supports entrepreneurs with an in-house team of researchers, growth experts, and talent acquisition specialists, and a “village” community of enterprise c-level executives and thought leaders. Whether building a new company from scratch or investing in companies already on their journey, Team8 brings a rich ecosystem to work hand in hand with entrepreneurs in accelerating.
We’re looking for a brilliant, curious, creative, and fun-loving Senior Full-Stack with a passion for data that’s ready to take on a huge opportunity to build Harmonya’s customer facing platform!
If you’re all that and looking to lead, invent, and grow professionally you should definitely consider applying to join us on our journey!
- Lead the design and development of Harmonya’s customer facing experience.
- Be Part of our core engineering and leadership team developing our AI technology.
- Build a cloud-native application with modern microservice architecture.
- Build, mentor, and grow the team, our practices, and our technology stack.
- Work closely with the product team to define the company roadmap and execute the development plans.
- Build our Backend infrastructure including APIs, microservices, and everything that’s customer facing.
- Design system architectures, select/evaluate tools, and open source projects to use within our architecture.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience building production-level web applications in large-scale SaaS products.
- 5+ years of experience with modern backend languages Node/Python or equivalent programming language, developing high-scale applications
- 5+ years of experience with modern frontend languages React/Angular/Vue or equivalent frameworks
- Strong data architecture skills - ability to design for scale and velocity of end to end data-driven solutions
- Passion for data, customer experience, and building high-quality software!
- Excellent communication and a great team member. Work daily with our product, users, and the rest of the engineering team to make things work