* Team8 Portfolio Company
Harmonya helps retailers and manufacturers overcome the limitations caused by legacy data structures and unlock the true value of their data.Harmonya is an AI-powered product data classification and enrichment platform for retailers and manufacturers. Leveraging proprietary ML and AI models, Harmonya synthesizes data from trillions of alternative data points to generate a holistic and dynamic view of products sold across the country.
- Leading a data-science team where you will lead end-to-end ML projects. (from data extraction through model validation & A/B testing to model deploying)
- Discovering and translating business challenges into data-pipelines and model framework
- Work closely with Management, Data-Engineering, and DevOps teams
- Interface with R&D and data engineering to integrate data collection, data quality, and core model output into production systems.
- Convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction to all stakeholder levels
- Help setting priorities and making design decisions based on your experience and insights at the company level.
- At least 5 years experience with data science projects from early-stage concept to production rollouts.
- Experience in managing data science projects/programs/teams.
- Broad expertise in multiple industries/domains (vs a single field specialist).
- Broad knowledge of data science modeling techniques (from RandomForests to RNNs and anything in between) and their use within the industry
- Hands-on experience with data science packages (TensorFlow, scikit, pyTorch) and tooling (Jupyter notebooks, Anaconda, Vega, ..)
- Experience in large scale training and model evaluation in an enterprise environment.
- Big Advantage: Experience with Cloud Machine Learning Platforms (Google ML Engine, AWS SageMaker) and/or commercial tools (DataRobot, BigML or others)
- MSc or equivalent experience in a quantitative discipline (Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, etc.)
- Prior practical experience in production with clustering and text analysis.
- Strong statistics background, experience in data visualization.
- Experience using SQL for data extraction and analysis.
- Experience with web analytics: Defining user journeys, tracking, and attribution concepts, setting up and evaluating A/B-tests.
- Prior consulting or customer-facing roles