- Published: July 27, 2021
* Team8 Portfolio Company
Harmonya helps retailers and manufacturers overcome the limitations caused by legacy data structures and unlock the true value of their data.
Harmonya is an AI-powered product data classification and enrichment platform for retailers and manufacturers. Leveraging proprietary ML and AI models, Harmonya synthesizes data from trillions of alternative data points to generate a holistic and dynamic view of products sold across the country.
Team8 is a company-building venture group that builds and invests in companies specializing in Data, AI, Fintech, and Cybersecurity. The Team8 model supports entrepreneurs with an in-house team of researchers, growth experts, and talent acquisition specialists, and a “village” community of enterprise c-level executives and thought leaders. Whether building a new company from scratch or investing in companies already on their journey, Team8 brings a rich ecosystem to work hand in hand with entrepreneurs in accelerating.
We’re looking for a brilliant, curious, creative, ambitious Front-End Tech Lead. If you’re all that and looking to lead, invent, and grow professionally you should definitely consider applying to join us on our journey!
You’ll lead the front-end development of Harmonya’s first customer-facing application.
Your role will include:
- Be responsible for very early stages of UX/UI design, along-side with a dedicated UX agency, lead the design, architecture, and building process of the application.
- As the first front-end developer, you’ll be choosing the technological stack, tools and processes and work very closely with Harmonya’s founders, customers and design partners to bring the best product to market.
- Set the quality standards for the future front-end team and make sure that all development adheres to them.
- Be responsible for the development of the web application including business-critical components and processes, technological challenges, and more.
- Prototype and develop new features.
- Innovate with new UI structures, front-end capabilities, platforms, and technologies.
- Highly skilled Front-End Tech Lead with 6 or more years of experience in the development of complex, enterprise-grade systems.
- Deep understanding of HTML/CSS layouts.
- Experience optimizing front end performance.
- Excellent user experience intuition and skills.
- Ability to work and learn independently as well as in a team environment.
- Background in UI design / graphic design.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science (or equivalent)