We’re a group of experienced developers. In our day-to-day, we build Lusha’s products used by hundreds of thousands of users. We make decisions based on data and numbers, constantly run AB-tests to improve our products. We are writing high-quality code in Nodes/React and focusing mainly on user experience and delighting our customers.
What will you be doing?
As a growth team leader, you will take hands-on ownership of the team’s technical tasks, designs, work closely with the product manager to define the roadmap and priorities, and sprint management.
You will be responsible for the production environment of the squad products and drive to improve performance both technically and business results.
- Recruit and nurture top talent developers to our group.
- Mentor and advise the team via code review, pair-programming and more.
- See the big picture of group and company wide tasks in order to make the best decisions about priorities.
- Develop and execute cross-products experiments (AB testing, prototypes development etc.)
- Join a multidisciplinary team practicing growth methodologies, and develop internal and external products to meet distinct and changing business objectives
- Share knowledge between your team members and other teams in the group and the company.
- Discover the technical debt & challenges and assist in solving them.
- Interact with stakeholders outside of the group.
- Work as a part of the team in hands-on development at least 80% of your time.
- 2+ years of experience as a team leader must
- 5+ years of experience in server-side technologies (NodeJS, Java, Python, Ruby, Go).
- Expertise in databases such as ElasticSearch, MySQL, Cassandra, etc.
- Experienced with dockers and K8s.
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Delivery - advantage.
- Experience working in a growth team
- Curious, forward-thinking, driven to learn and experiment with new initiatives and tools.
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact and lead by example.
- Independent. You pick things up quickly and can execute independently from ideation to implementation.
- Results-driven. You have a can-do approach, a passion for learning new technologies, and a drive to exceed your goals.
- Data-oriented. You like analyzing and working with data and use these insights to improve your feature/product.
- Organized. You can manage highly interdependent, multifaceted projects and keep various work streams on track - even those with many moving parts.
- A team player. You will collaborate across the other squads and with every team at Lusha. You can work with a range of disciplines to execute your work.