- Published: December 25, 2021
We’re searching for an outstanding Growth Squad Lead with strong operational skills and solid leadership experience to join our high-performance Growth team. If you have a deep understanding of consumer business and a love of data, this one’s for you.
You’ll be leading a multidisciplinary team striving to deliver results. This includes managing processes efficiently while identifying areas of improvement; developing a strategy in collaboration with various stakeholders across the company; managing resource allocations; and building and prioritizing OKRs for your team, alongside department heads and other squad leads.
This is both a strategic and tactical role, in which you’ll work closely with members of your squad and other squads leads across the company. You’ll own your team’s results—this position comes with a great deal of autonomy and accountability.
Note: Please apply only if you have a proven track record of managing and building high-performance growth teams.
- 5+ years of experience in growth and/or digital marketing
- At least 3 years experience with managing global, large-scale growth and/or marketing B2C / B2B operations
- High-level understanding of performance marketing
- Experience in the use of metrics to drive decision-making and process change
- Fluent in English (an additional language is an advantage)
- Comfortable embracing and thriving within an ever-changing, high-performance environment
- Ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop action plans accordingly
- Adept at multitasking and handling multiple projects simultaneously under strict deadlines
- Familiar and comfortable with agile / cross functional environments
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters, homeowners, life, and pet insurance in the United States, contents and liability insurance in Germany and the Netherlands, and renters insurance in France. We’re powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics, and driven by social good.
A Certified B-Corp, Lemonade donates unused premiums to nonprofits selected by its community as part of our annual Giveback program. We incorporate our values into everything we do—from our business model to our office culture.