Panorays is dedicated to eliminating third-party security risk so that companies worldwide can quickly and securely do business together. We automate, accelerate and scale the vendor security evaluation and management process so customers can quickly and easily manage, mitigate and remediate risk, reduce breaches, ensure supplier compliance and improve their security across the board.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our marketing team, and contribute to the development of the positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategy of our product. The ideal candidate will be a continual learner, motivated, with strong people and project management skills. This is an amazing opportunity to join a well-funded, fast-growing company and become an integral part of a rewarding journey. This position reports to the Director of Product Marketing.
About the Role
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will work with Marketing, Product, and Sales to drive forward product marketing initiatives that support brand, demand, and sales enablement initiatives. You will be responsible for arming internal teams with key technical, competitive and market insights, combining customer data and research to create valuable tools for the product discovery and sales process. You will also be responsible for product funnel optimization and user communication, to ensure that we effectively communicate our value proposition through the different user journeys. You will help define and optimize Panorays’ self-serve experience and support and optimize our not-self-serve flows based on in-depth quantitative and qualitative research.
- Help craft highly differentiated value propositions and positioning based on agreed-upon messaging that will serve as the foundation for promotional and sales content, marketing campaigns and partner support in a competitive marketplace.
- Develop product messaging informed by user research, market insights, and extensive customer understanding.
- Build and deliver sales enablement content, including internal battle cards, datasheets, sales presentations, demo scripts and more.
- Drive competitive analysis and market research.
- Keep track of market developments, changes in the ecosystem and competitor announcements and establish a cadence of updates and communication to internal stakeholders.
- Support the planning, launch and monitoring of Product Marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with Product Management on high-profile product launches and releases that seamlessly transition new offerings into the current portfolio.
- Manage the communication with users across multiple channels, taking the lead on email marketing, in-app messages, and educational materials.
- Identify opportunities for growth around the whole user journey and work with hypotheses and experiments to initiate product and marketing changes that drive growth
- Implement research, analysis, and best practices to understand users better.
- Execute tactics to improve user acquisition, activation, retention & monetization.
Experience & Skills
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing or a similar product-related position in B2B SaaS organizations – cybersecurity is a definite plus!
- English - high professional level with very strong communication skills – verbal and written.
- Experience working with interdisciplinary teams (including product, design & content).
- Excellent creative, design, and copywriting/editorial skills with an understanding of how to target messaging and visuals to market and channel.
- Proven project management skills, including research, planning, implementation, execution, management & reporting.
- Analytical mindset with quantitative reasoning, creativity, and strategic skills.