- Published: February 24, 2021
The Growth team leads growth initiatives around user acquisition, activation, retention & monetization. The team is data-driven and results focused. We are seeking a talented professional who thrives at the intersection of Product Management, Product Analytics, Data Science and Growth Marketing. The ideal candidate will have a digital marketing, analytical and product background with a hunger to optimize product funnels and make products grow.
About The Role
- Identify opportunities for growth around the whole user journey and work with hypotheses and experiments to understand our users better.
- Take ownership and establish shared vision & roadmap of growth opportunities that will impact our key metrics significantly
- Lead the ideation and execution of product changes that drive growth.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Communicate details, updates and implementations across all stakeholders and teams with extreme attention-to-detail
- Identifying new levers to help move key metric
- 4+ years of experience as a product manager leading cross functional teams
- 4+ years of experience in analytics, marketing or growth
- 2+ years of experience with SQL or other programming languages
- You possess natural abilities and entrepreneurial qualities - you’re self-driven and you feel comfortable motivating, leading, and making decisions without consensus.
- You have strong communication skills and have the ability to thoroughly explain the rationale of your decisions
- You are a fast learner, adaptive, and thrive in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Previous experience leading SaaS products/ consumer products – Advantage