We're Agora, an early-stage Fintech startup based in TLV on a mission to revolutionize the way Real Estate firms and investors manage their capital. Our Investment Management software help companies raise and preserve more capital by automating their back-office operations, increasing their investors' satisfaction, and providing them with advanced tools for better marketing efforts.
We are looking for a talented Growth Marketing Manager to lead our growth marketing efforts. As a GMM you will run experiments across the funnel, improve conversion rate, and collaborate cross-departmentally on new initiatives and develop innovative ideas for increasing sales and revenue through systematic experiments.
What are we looking for:
- Work with cross-functional team (Product, Success, Sales) to establish growth strategies to support Agora’s revenue goals.
- Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns (Organic and Paid).
- Conceive and execute a wide range of content campaigns to drive education and engagement.
- Manage SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, website, and specific landing page creation and optimization.
- You’ll be in charge of building cross-funnel buyer journeys, including online and digitally powered offline initiatives, dark funnel, and omnichannel marketing in collaboration with Sales development, business development, and other marketing members (Which includes working with outsourced service providers)
- Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level.
- Manage distribution across all social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube) and drive content creation.
- Support the creation and growth of Agora’s marketing initiatives, including technical knowledge in digital panels, communities, education, and advocacy.
- Creation and management of infographics, and enablement materials across the funnel.
- 3+ years experience in B2B marketing, SEO, and/or growth marketing.
- 2+ years experience of Hubspot, Google Analytics, and marketing attribution
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high-impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English is a must.
- Outstanding written, oral, and organizational ability.
- Proficient with Analytics.
- Self motivated, positive, proactive person.
"Agora Software is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.”