Have we got a job for you?!
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
We’re looking for a smart, creative and analytical customer acquisition campaign manager with passion for results. You will own developing and executing performance marketing programs to acquire new Payoneer customers. You are a self-starter, savvy with marketing technology, data-loving, and able to work across teams. Above all, we are looking for someone who is curious with a love of learning, results-oriented, and passionate about producing outstanding performance marketing campaigns.
Is this you?
What’s the job?
A full-stack acquisition campaign manager to manage paid campaigns on search and social (Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, Reddit, Bing, Quora, and more), as well as additional growth channels such as podcast advertising, with the goal of growing the business globally.
The Growth Marketing Manager needs to be both strategic and hands-on introducing new ideas and channels while rolling up their sleeves to create and manage the campaigns. They will be responsible for driving campaign strategy, setup, management, reporting, and optimization in order to meet the company goals across the different business lines and regions.
Develop, execute and manage omnichannel acquisition programs for various verticals, markets and business goals with clear KPIs and objectives
Work closely with business and marketing functions across different regions
- Test new features, lead new initiatives and always be introducing creative ideas to test
- Introduce new channels that reflect the latest acquisition marketing trends
- Consult on best-in-class acquisition marketing content in partnership with global and regional marketing teams
- Tailor campaign strategy to local needs ensuring messaging, channels and touchpoints resonate with the local target audience
- Administer analytics dashboards and key reporting tools to measure success (Google Analytics, BI, Salesforce) and to forecast optimization opportunities
- Deliver region-specific performance reports on new customers and channel results
- A hard-worker with a good business head
- BA/BSc degree (Economics/Finance/Mathematics/Statistics – advantage)
- Minimum of 5 years of proven advertising experience with key PPC platforms
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Confident working autonomously, with a proactive, problem-solving and data-driven mentality
- Experienced working in global B2B organizations
- Fluent English speaker and writer
- High Excel Proficiency
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Experience leading and managing projects
- High enthusiasm and motivation to work within a fast-paced, international environment
- Fast learner and autodidact
- Experience using Google Analytics, Salesforce, Marketo and Jira
- Management experience – an advantage
A few words about us
Payoneer is a leading payment platform and one of the world’s fastest growing fintech companies, ranking high on Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500, and the CNBC Disruptor List. We empower entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to go beyond and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide and trusted by clients like Amazon, Airbnb and Google, Payoneer truly connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally.